- Help manage stock and inventories.
- Providing friendly and personalised welcome for guests.
- Presenting menus, answering questions and offering suggestions.
- Ensure that tables are prepared and clean.
- Clear all tableware and re-set the table.
- Assist service crew when needed
- Assist the management in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Monitor and maintain store condition and inventory
- Coach and support new and existing employees
- Conduct events
- scanning items for customers
- weighing and pricing items like fruit and vegetables
- checking customers’ ages for restrictions on items like alcohol or cigarettes.
- packing and wrapping purchases
- processing store loyalty cards, coupons and vouchers
- taking payments and ensuring the till balances at the end of the day
- Answering customers questions and appropriately handling complaints.
- Replenish buffet items.
- Remove glassware, silverware etc. from tables
- Serve food to the guests.
- Fulfill their requests.
- Responsible for cash-handling
- Click and Collect (online shopping)
- Satisfying customer enquiries and complaints
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Confering with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services
- Addressing team over public intercom