- Delivered top-notch administrative support to office staff, promoting excellence in office operations.
- Greet incoming visitors and students professionally and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance.
- Communicated with customers/students via phone and email to confirm deliveries and respond to inquiries.
- Created and updated physical records and digital files to maintain current, accurate and compliant documentation. (data capturing)
- Prepared meeting minutes, scan documents, etc.
- Greeted Visitors
- Answered Telephones/Made Phone Calls
- Sent Emails/Replies
- Filed Papers In The Appropriate Locations
- Ordered/Dispensed Supplies
- Took Guest To Their Destinations
- Update weekly communication for staff and members
- Make copies
- Answer phones and relay messages to the pastors
- Update member information
- Update weekly communication at the information stations throughout the church
- Created and managed files
- Performed customer service by answering switch board phone and fulfilling customers questions and concerns
- Copied and faxed confidential documents
- Generated mailings to customers
- Performing computer tasks through Microsoft Office Programs
- Performed general secretarial duties with minimum supervision
- Maintain and monitor correspondence and communication follow up system
- Monitor status of development projects
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary.