- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Weekly payroll and time for security officers
- Review operational records and reports to project productivity.
- Maintain office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and discipline employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Scheduled 7000 plus hours for a group of employees
- Oversee and manage 180 employees
- Recruited, interviewed and fired employees
- Counseled employees
- Lead team meetings and activities
- Conducted post visits at the Detroit Metro Airport
- On call (24/7 365)
- Lead a department consisting of 6 phone operator/schedulers, 4 new patient coordinators and an insurance verification specialist/referral coordinator.
- Oversee the schedules of 19 physicians and 5 mid levels providers.
- Ensure phones are answered in a timely manner and the physician’s schedule are filled daily.
- Handle patient issues and complaints.
- Maintained an up-to-date department organizational chart. Made copies, sent faxes and handled all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Posted open positions on company and social media websites. Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents. Served as central point of contact for all outside vendors needing to gain access to the building.