- Taking orders of materials needed by the customers.
- Making Sales quotation, and Sales contract.
- Documentations of all files and records of the Sales Representative.
- Accountable for the security of Sales Documents and files.
- Coordinating customers for the status of their orders
- Costumer’s and store assistant
- Recieved payments of good and issuance of reciept.
- Responsible for displaying items of the store
- Recoeding all items delivered and ordered.
- Maintains cleanliness of the store surroundings.
- Overall: Greet customers/provide great customer service, restock candies, count register, clean and maintain the appearance of the store.
- Explained products, and included what was used to make the items, along with showing the most popular items to persuade customers to purchase products.
- Provide product samples, or other incentives to persuade people to buy products.
- Keep areas neat while working and return items to correct locations following samples or preparing food items
- Order, receive, and stock supplies or retail products.
- Stock shelves with products neatly to maintain appearance.
- Organize and sort products efficiently
- Assist customers in troubleshooting issues with projects or repairs
- Mix paint using an online program and coded color swatches
- Sort and inventory products accurately and efficiently
sales clerk/ instructor
- Teach children and adults how to wakeboard and follow safety procedures
- Operate machinery systems
- Be prepared to act in case of emergency
- Keep facilities clean