- Request and communicate product feedback from customers and staff members to the unit leader
- Abide by procedures and policies guiding the operation of the store
- Make him/herself available at training sessions on product so as to enable him/her gain knowledge on details of each product available
- Work harmoniously with other staff members such as those engaged in other product brands
- Supported promotional plans by updating signage with price changes.
- Kept front check out area clean and organized for efficient service.
- Answered customer questions about products and services, helped locate merchandise and promoted key items.
- Inspected floor displays, noted missing items and immediately replenished merchandise.
sales clerk/computer technician
- Write and record orders for merchandise or enter orders into cash register.
- Stock shelves and stands.
- Place sales via point of sale system and efficiently keep track of them as necessary
- Organize a record of customers to be able to communicate with them at occasions of special sales or other events.
- Selling memberships and personal training
- Looking after the health and safety of the members
- Greeting and checking members into the gym while handling billing, cancellations and membership add-ons
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations via tours
- Making cold calls to potential members and/or member referrals
- Help with all customer needs
- Inventory all merchandise
- Price merchandise
- Organize store