reports analyst/admin staff
- Create simplified reports from provided data using Microsoft Excel.
- Managed the Login-Logout System.
- Troubleshoots Agent concerns on the software they are using.
- Write reports to summarise daily performance.
- Provide excellent reports and updates to Operations.
- Create scorecards agents based on the Metrix given by the operation.
- Sending daily reports such as Transfer Trend, csat, financial updates and QA scores.
- Analyse data to identify trends and patterns of call volume.
- Maintains databases and updates as needed
- Analyzes trends, causes and variances and creates and distributes routine and ad-hoc reports
- Provides support as may be required to Business Analyst or Process Lead or a small user group with minimally complex requirements
- Respond to questions, receive and/or share information with peers, functional groups, staff and management within and outside departments
- Performs basic analytical skills and develops standard reports with minimal variance
- Provides report to management
- Works on problems of limited scope and/or assignments that moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations
reports analyst / billing analyst
- Working on reporting task to monitor global billing performance (Google Account).
- Providing Timely Reports i.e. SLA reporting Weekly / Monthly, agent performance monitoring, breaches tracking.
- Providing any reports for minor and major analysis based on the demand of superior.
- Provisioning orders such as Credit/Debit Memo, Refunds and other Billing Modifications.
- Identify opportunities for strategic improvement or mitigation of business interruption.
- Maintain and update organization information technology applications and network systems
- Recommend or implement methods to monitor, evaluate, or enable resolution of safety.
- Analyze data to identify trends and patterns of call volume.