- Handled guest complaints calmly and professionally.
- Maintained the front desk workstation by keeping it clean and free of personal items.
- Answered a high-volume, multi-line telephone promptly and courteously.
- Remained polite when speaking with difficult guests on the phone.
- Communicated effectively with management concerning important customer issues.
- Answering close
- making appointments
- Scheduling appointments
- Fitting glasses
- Fixing glasses
- Keep records of calls placed and received, and of all
- Compute figures such as balances, totals of a purchase or a sale.
- Answer questions about products and inventory.
- Generate lists of properties for sale, their locations, descriptions, and available financing options, using computers.
- Answer phones and schedule appointments.
- Check patients in and out.
- Remind patients of upcoming appointments.
- Forward information to doctors and/or nurses.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about our services.
- Post medical insurance
- Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments