- Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests.
- Made and confirmed reservations.
- Contacted housekeeping or maintenance staff when guests reported problems.
- Reviewed accounts and charges with guests during the check out process.
- Recorded guests comments or complaints.
- Answered inquiries pertaining to hotel services, guest registration, and travel directions, or made recommendations regarding shopping, dining, or entertainment.
- Keep records of calls placed and received.
- Answer phone calls in a timely manner.
- Direct phone calls to proper departments.
- Handled money transactions.
- Greeted all guests in a warm and friendly manner to create a positive first impression of the spa.
- Communicated all client reservations to appropriate staff.
- Called clients to confirm upcoming appointments.
- Maintained expert knowledge and awareness of spa appointment availability.
- Greet persons entering establishment with a positive attitude always, determine nature and purpose of visit, offer/serve beverages, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Taking phone calls, answering or referring inquiries.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as preparing forms for gate passes and work permits, ordering of office supplies, medicines, performing physical inventory monthly.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Investigate complaints of animal neglect or cruelty, and follow up on complaints appearing to require prosecution.
- Direct and assist workers in maintenance and repair of facilities.
- Contact animal owners to inform them that their pets are at animal holding facilities.
- Receiving Call.
- Reporting to the HR.