- Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- File and maintain records.
- Provide information about establishments, such as the location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Perform duties, such as taking care of plants or straightening magazines to maintain lobby or reception area.
- Fielded appointment scheduling calls as well as generated calls to confirm appointments with each client
- Updated therapists with daily and weekly appointment schedules
- Greeted and registered clients as they arrived
- Collected and logged in client payments
- Organized therapists schedules and communicated changes
- Answer phone calls.
- File resident checks and account for monthly payments of rent.
- Assist residents with daily living.
- Place meal orders for handicap residents.
- Plan weekend entertainment for residents (bingo, movie showing, etc.)
- File maintenance requests from residents and staff.
- Greet persons entering an establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Klanten verwelkomen;
- Check-in – check-out + kamers controleren;