- Organize 12 workshops and training in Phnom Penh and provinces
- Perform logistic arrangement
- Develop the implementation plan and budget plans
- Assist in proposal development and planning and budgeting of the projects
- Write the activity’s reports
- Monitor budget performance against the operational plan
- In a team fundraised USD 2 Million to support the securing of schools’ land in Kenya.
- Key liaison person for the alliance partners namely National Land Commission, Amnesty International, EACH Rights, Girl Child Network, PAWA initiative, ElimuYetu coalition, and ANCEFA.
- Led the development and execution of the #ShuleYangu Alliance strategy of mapping and titling all public schools in Kenya.
- Planned, managed, and coordinated ShuleYangu campaign activities.
- Sets up, classify and maintain office records and units files on various subjects
- Provided full support for the program Officer
- Checked the proposals and made them available for the program officer
- Maintained proper filing systems and archiving of documents so that they may be retrieved promptly and efficiently whenever required
- Verified and checking the VRF (Voluntary Repatriation Forms)
- Assist children and adults with disabilities in recreational activities.
- Engage participants in each activity while making sure they are in a safe environment at all times.
- Guide clients in the development of skills or strategies for helping them in more efficient ways.
- Make sure each participants’ health needs and restrictions are followed during activities.
- Review and evaluate new and current programs to determine their efficiency and effectiveness and recommend any necessary modifications.
- As the Local Outreach Assistant Coordinator I led and assisted with outreach programs that brought Barrier Island curriculum to schools in the Charleston Area. Local Outreach involved visiting and teaching Barrier Island classes to low-income schools whom cannot afford to come to Barrier Island.
- I supervise the ground’s crew work team. The ground’s crew work team is a group composed of five individuals that maintain quality control of the grounds of the Barrier Island Program. Team responsibilities include repairing boardwalks, trail upkeep, gardening, and cleaning guest cabins.
- Manager of the various social media accounts of Barrier Island – I am responsible for writing a blog and updating the program Instagram account.
- As the resident director, I oversee the Barrier Island staff house. The staff house is comprised of up to 16 individuals living in community together. My duties included building and fostering a healthy residential community and acting as primary caretaker of the physical house itself.
- As an Environmental Educator I instructed groups of 10-15 students in beach, forest and wetland ecology, animal biology, astronomy, marine biology, tracking, and team-building activities.
- Additional Program Assistant responsibilities included equipping and training naturalists to become more effective instructors through classroom evaluation, as well as updating and editing the program curriculum to remain up to date with South Carolina State School Standards.