practice manager/medical assistant
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of office personnel.
- Coding of all procedures, ICD10 and NRPL.
- Billing of all accounts.
- Claiming from Medical Aids.
- Identifying PMB cases and billing accordingly.
- Scrutinizing short payments and investigating said shortfall in order to ensure either correction or payment.
- Coordinate all National and International Patients for specialized Consultations with the different Healthcare Professionals needed for Major Surgeries.
- Coordinated for Netcare as a Hospital Group and Healthcare Integrated Solutions International to accept Netcare as a Designated Service Provider in South-Africa for patient of Foreign Countries to be treated by the best possible Specialists. Personally, negotiating with international governments to an amicable fee structure and the smooth transition of grossly ill patients to South-Africa.
- Responsible for hiring and training new employees, as well as conducting performance reviews.
- Approve employee schedules, PTO time, and payroll.
- Monitor inventory and place supply orders for the clinic.
- All patient concerns and complaints are addressed directly by me and I routinely interact with patients while collecting information for appointments or discussing billing issues.
- Prepare activity reports to monitor the status of clinic operations.
practice manager/ optician
- Established professional relationships with patients and vendors
- Educating on and selecting the appropriate eyewear and lenses for patients needs
- Dispensing, adjusting & repair eyewear
- assist Dr with any needs
practice manager / esthetician
- As the practice manager, I established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of office personnel and activities.
- Physician consultation follow up and transition to procedure.
- Payroll, inventory control, procedure analysis and compilation of financial reports pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures and profit and loss.
- Successfully grew, maintained and reconciled Brilliant Distinctions (Botox Cosmetic) program.
- As the esthetician, consulted with patient prior to treatment to review procedural expectations, treatment recovery and skin care maintenance.
- Perform a variety of skin care treatments to achieve clients’ expectations, including but not limited to: facials, chemical peels and microdermabrasion.
- Recommendation and sales of retail products.