- Accountable for taking patient’s history, conducting physical examinations, and recording data in the patient’s record.
- Actively involved in basic science and clinical research projects conducted under the supervising of physicians
- Ensure adherence to clinical services policies and procedures and implement measures to enhance operational efficiency, optimising
- resource utilization and improving service quality
- Plan activities for ensuring smooth delivery of health care services to patients and their families
- Interview and examine patients to determine a diagnosis
- Order test to ascertain the nature and extend of illnesses and injuries
- Prescribe Medications and suggest lifestyle changes to remedy medical problems
- Work directly in consultation with the medical Doctor
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients’ health and medical histories, questioning, observing, and examining patients and interpreting x-rays/labs.