- Payroll processing for more than 3000 employees on weekly and monthly basis.
- Arranging and managing main cycle,off-cycle and adhoc request cycles as per the requirement from HR Team.
- Understanding and implementing required labor laws in payroll processing and being prepared on up to date changes in these laws.
- Attendance and overtime records collection and reconciliation on weekly basis.
- Collecting and processing leave records and verifying the leave applications as per the company policies.
- Calculation and reconciliation of standard tax and lump sum payment taxes.
- Associating with HR team in setting up new employees in the system
- Reconciliation of Tax deduction from employee pays and remittance of tax fund to TAX office.
- Reconciliation of employee loans and loan deductions in each pay cycle.
- Supporting Accounts team in the reconciliation of payroll accounts and leave accrual balances.
- Providing all necessary reports and document for auditing purpose.
- Process and issue Corporate, Sales and Warehouse employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
- Monitor remote payroll processing at plant locations before consolidated payroll processing.
- Prepare state and local taxes forms
- Generating and reconciling Year end payroll statement of all employees and comparing with annual tax amounts.
- Handle several clients’ payroll (within Malaysia)
- Record employee information, such as transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
- Calculation of bonus and incentive amounts as per the guidelines from HR policies.
- Providing clarifications to employee queries on their payments.
- Processing the fortnightly payroll and ad-hoc pay cycles using multiple awards and EBAs, or National Employment Standards as per Fair Work Australia.
- New hires, terminations, allowances and deductions maintenance
- Month end reporting – third party deductions, monthly payroll tax, monthly superannuation remittance via Colonial First State clearing house
- Supporting the Finance team in the Philippines and Malaysia with payroll accounting reports and queries
- Processing annual company Variable Compensation benefits, quarterly sales commissions, and annual salary review
- End of financial year process and payment summary distribution
- Liaising with the Epiroc office in Belgium to accurately maintain local superannuation for outgoing Australian expat workers