- Supervised the day to day administration, maintenance, reporting and operations of the Payroll department to ensure employees are paid timely.
- Trained subordinates in all aspects of computerized payroll system.
- Reviewed and approved payroll journal entries and account reconciliation process.
- Provided monthly accruals of all employee related payments and benefits and analyzed fluctuation of labor cost per cost center.
- Checked and verified payments due / accountabilities of separated employees and reimbursement claims of employees.
- Reviewed all payroll related entries and expense reimbursement payments into the system.
- Responded and resolved complex payroll issues related to withholding taxes.
- Updating the taps communication to TA master.
- Downloading of attendance register from the TA master.
- Auto process attendance register of each department.
- Posting of new employees into the pay master general system.
- Prepare overtime payments for all department.
- Prepare monthly airtime benefits and make payments upon approval.
- Submission of withholding VAT via online.
- Serve as a liaison between treasury, accounting and HR departments to ensure proper redecoration of payroll related transactions
- Periodic review of liability accounts to ensure adequate accrual levels, and book monthly adjusting journal entries into accounting system
- Prepare payroll balance sheets account reconciliations research, and resolve reconciling items
- Validated tax payments and returns including annual reconciliation.
- Ensured employees’ pay, due to government agencies, banks were timely processed.
- Established closed coordination between HR on personnel files, bank representatives, auditors, government agencies, ensuring conformity with all regulatory bodies.
- Prepare mid monthly advance upon approval and make payments as per staff request.
- Prepare fringe benefit of all employees benefiting from the company.
- Prepare schedules and process payroll twice a month.
- Ensure that the calculation of earnings and deductions are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Process payroll information associated with newly hired employees, terminated employees, wage verification, withholding allowances, pay rate changes, status changes, benefit deductions, and other payroll data updates/adjustments.
- Respond to payroll inquiries and requests from employees.
- Responsible for Year-End accurate and timely reporting of Taxes relating to payroll.
- Review, verify and ensure proper accounting and accuracy for all payroll transactions, benefits, and accruals.
- Records necessary adjustments relating to payroll transactions in the book using Oracle.