- Perform general office duties, such as answering telephones directing visitors to proper area
- Protected the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality was maintained
- Entered data, such as demographic characteristics, history, and insurance information
- Obtain applicable Pt. payments prior to or at time of service
- Obtained that all patients had armband, with correct information, and signed consent form
- Collected and processed Point of Sale collections
- Conduct interviews with patients and collect data accurately.
- Ensure forms for insurance and patient care are filed correctly.
- Inform patients of co-pays that they are responsible for and collect their co-pays.
- Help other departments with ensuring that the correct forms are on file to ensure the continuation of care.
- Enter patients into the system to activate patient care.