- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates.
- Accepting and editing purchase requests from various departments, corresponding with suppliers for quotations, preparing purchase orders and performing buying duties.
- Reviews and verifies orders submitted by requisitioning departments.
- Places orders to vendors. Follows up on orders ensuring that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Maintaining records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries, and then using these records to compare prices, specifications and delivery dates.
- Liaise with Account Department on payment matters.
- Received and followed pick sheets to gather merchandise for customer orders.
- Selected products from specific locations based on customer orders
- Utilized a RF scanner to pick items from proper bins
- Packed products according to company specifications
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Distribute production schedules or work orders to departments.
- Labeling the boxes with the right sticker to get shipped out for the shipment.
- Monitoring for the Picklist Releasing
- Checking and Validating Picklist for errors or duplicate entries
- Reviewing data to make sure it’s accurate before entering it in the system
- Keeping records of data entry and database information