senior operations executive
- Working in a supporting project for a network work based client for the past 2 years.
- Acting as Work Force Manager and Subject Matter Expert for the team.
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
- Coordinate with Charterer/Broker/Agent on daily schedule, cargo discrepancy and answer to any other question/issue that arise during transmission.
- Dealing with queries from b2b Market and 69 PCL branches throughout the country
- Handling queries end to end – from providing quote till the guest has reached safely after the accomplishment of the tour.
- Designing itineraries & making vouchers as per the booking.
- Negotiating with suppliers & providing the best possible quote and maintaining high standards of service delivery.
- Making products for prime selling destinations like Europe, United Kingdom, Far East, Islands, Middle East so that they can be made available for ready selling on the website.
- To provide assistance with respect to complaints, queries of the insurance centre members, clients and clear all the pending cases in
- Check and ensure all loading/discharging documents such as Bill of Landing, LOI, time sheet, Ullage report, surveyor report, terminal report, in good order.
- Issue freight/demurrage Invoice.
- Freight payment tracking.
- Calculate Laytime.
- Check Port Disbursement/ Proforma Port Disbursement.
- Calculate/Order bunker, detergent apply for vessel.
- Conduct briefing for newly onboard Captain/Chief Officer/Cheif Engineer.
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, consumer, employee, and other interest groups.
- Respond to requests for information from the media or designate an appropriate spokesperson and an information source.
- Q88 Updates
- Other documentary works and filing.