- Confer with customers by telephone, Chat, Email & Whatsapp to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer in backend panel interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Create, edit and upload product photography and descriptions to the ecommerce platform and remove discontinued/out-of-stock items in a timely manner;
- Review records or reports pertaining to activities such as Delivery, Refunds , or shipping to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance.
- Guide and advise potential customers with the aim of converting to purchase
- Ensure a satisfactory outcome for the customer and resolve issues fairly while maintaining a positive image of Company in the customer’s mind and adhering to corporate terms & conditions
- Managed call centre operations for the ReStok platform which has over 15 companies and over 3000 retailers
- Helped in setting up the call centre operations working with the technology team
- Performed over 100 calls a day for orders on the ReStok platform
- Part of the operations team that processed 1 Lakh worth orders daily with a TAT of less than 24 hours
- Currently working as a Relationship Manager in ClearTax Marketplace
- Assists clients with their Income Tax return filings
- Handles Company Incorporations, Trademark Registrations, GST Registrations and filings
- Connecting with clients in order to sell CA assisted plans
- Responsible of handling Cleartax support and client escalations
- Focus to complete the orders at the SLA provided
- Handles training of new employees
- Researching travel options and presenting the best deal in the terms of requirements.
- Ensure all the booking and reservations are processed accurately.
- Monitoring booking throughout the working days. Negotiating corporate and the best rates with the hotels. Booking rail, hotels, domestic and international air travel.
- Monitoring competitor activity in order to maintain the most competitive rates.
- Ensuring the travel, brochures and promotional literature are displayed prominently.