- Assist in-house legal counsel with the review of contracts including agreements and the drafting of policies and procedures.
- Contribute to execution of new business workflow and on-boarding client processes.
- Assisted with correspondence, reports and special projects.
- Support the main business of First Advantage, which is background screening.
- Collating and maintaining client information in database.
- Conducting market research and detect the potential client.
- Willingness to work as an individual/team to achieve goals with company’s vision.
- Working closely with staff from different departments to implement growth strategies.
operations associate/senior team member (validator)
- Take necessary actions and corrections based on standard operating procedures and common logic before seeking assistance from immediate supervisor and/or manager.
- Calculate the available balances of players account before approved the following account.
- Tracking game play abnormality of a player.
- Checking bank card and IP Address player.
- Checking official Draw number.
- Created effective organizational systems for reports, agendas, contracts and records.
- Drove organizational goals by effectively and efficiently identifying and solving complex
- Identified and recommended changes to existing processes to improve accuracy, efficiency of department and the quality of service.
- Interacted with vendors, contractors and professional services personnel to receive orders, direct activities and communicate instructions.
- Performing administrative duties including answering phones and mails from clients
- Contributed to team success in a fast paced environment. Frequently took on additional responsibilities.
- Responsible for endorsing insured personal details and coverage
- Developed and updated spreadsheets and databases to track, analyze and report on performance and sales data.