- Observe consults and the relationship formed between the doctor and the patient.
- Observe various medical procedures including EKGs and blood work.
- Provide administrative support in filing, greeting patients and other tasks.
- Sit through the process of diagnosis and the selection of treatment.
- Assisted colleagues in troubleshooting computer software and hardware malfunctions.
- Served as reception in a small office environment.
- Addressed the needs of 8 employees by facilitating smooth business operations
- Assisted agents in field work such as documenting properties and filing claims into DocStar
- Worked for campaign team; spoke and networked with potential sponsors
- Logged donation amounts
- Conducted research on potential donors and political opponents
- Performed a range of office duties, including answering phones and helping customers
- Translated official documents written in Korean to English language
- Managed and organized company schedule, office functions, and daily itinerary
- Prepared and updated daily reports and reported on any progress needed
- Performed basic accounting tasks such as wire transfers
- Worked after school throughout senior year
- Assisted in various office tasks, including copying, scanning, filing, shredding, and mailing of legal documents.
- Carried out errands around downtown Taylor, such as the delivering and receiving of important packages and documents
- Helped in upkeep of the office, which included tasks like buying groceries, sweeping, taking out trash, and putting up festive decorations.