- Materials procure as per plant req. and negotiation to vendor.
- Sheet run in SAP daily PO making
- P.O Collection and checking
- Billing receiving and enter to excel sheet.
- GRN (goods received note) Approved and Not approved Sheet and follow-up to Plant
- In transit material follow-up to transporter.
- Billing passing to a/c deptt. For payment process.
- Responded to emails and other correspondence to facilitate communication and enhance business processes
- Answered phone calls and directed inquiries to appropriate staff members
- Coordinated deliveries of supplies and materials to proper recipients
- Prepared letters, memos, faxes, forms, and interagency communication
- Maintained client files and spreadsheets with office management software
- Handling incoming calls and other communications
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents
- Create ERP IDs of new enrolled students .
- Billing follow-up to vendor and plant.
- Monthly closing and financially closing with A/c deptt.
- Rejection and Short received with testing charges recovery.
senior office executive
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, inter university & out side university, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls for admissions and deal with related queries.
- maintain the research data and Ph.D related data , compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Perform general office duties, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Prepared the Applications for Issuance of EPCG License (related to import of Capital Goods).
- Prepared Applications for Redemption of EPCG License.
- Performed different documentation work related to EPCG License (e.g. prepared Installation Certificate of Capital Goods, checked consumption register of spare parts of capital goods imported through EPCG License etc.)
- Vendor outstanding and full fill query to vendor.