- Maintained an accurate inventory for 5.2 million dollars worth of medical equipment. Duties included coordinating maintenance, trouble shooting product issues, and improvising solutions when inevitable shortages occurred.
- Worked closely with providers and auxiliary staff to predict equipment needs for medical missions.
- Experience in creating SOPs and procedures to help ensure success in a fast paced and detail oriented environment.
- Handle the Medico legal Cases
- Closely examined patients, their medical history and related ailments and physical conditions and providing proper treatments accordingly.
- Treated certain acute medical emergencies and provided life supporting treatments.
- Examine patient and analyze patient’s medical history, medication allergies, physical condition, and examination results to determine best procedure.
- Diagnose bodily disorders, conditions and provide treatments, such as medicines and surgeries, in clinics, hospital wards, and operating rooms.
- Assisted senior staff with overseeing cardiology department procedures.
- Conducted internal investigations of patient care practices.
- Met with department heads to coordinate standardized procedures.
- Evaluated patient records to assess trends and develop improvement plans.
- Responded to and resolved patient complaints promptly.