- Assist with bulletin board displays.
- Assist with inventory of all media center materials.
- Receive telephone calls and walk-in individuals; provide information and assistance, or direct to appropriate staff member.
- Maintain a clean library setting.
- Contracted through Columbia State Community College after graduating in 2015.
- Required to set up speakers, microphones, lights, and other various entertainment gear for events and live shows.
- Required to run events and live shows solo for multiple hours doing light and sound production.
- Minor experience on running Yamaha LS9.
- Most notable experience was running backstage & sound with band “Lonestar” in 2017.
- Organize media files inside the church’s network
- Create illustrations and sounds
- Configuring cameras
- Assist with non-functional equipment
- Coordinate the look and function of the scenario.