- Participated in design and production of multimedia campaigns.
- Worked while being teachable and creative under the Marketing Director.
- Created marketing videos and correlating cover photos for YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Managed and scheduled social media posts for company use.
- Recorded podcasts for full episodes and smaller content.
- Responsible for media planning for print & electronic media
- Dealing with media representative in connection with ad releases and cost
- Checking invoices and preparing bills for different clients
- preparing estimates for client
- Calculation of taxes
- Coordination for bills and payments
- Setting up media equipment, specifically computers and projectors.
- Obtaining DVDs and VHS tapes to show to an audience.
- Research films ahead of time so as to give appropriate warnings to make certain an audience feels the most comfortable they can.
- Collect attendance records for a college class and deliver them to the professor.
- Be sensitive and accepting of students with restrictions, for example starting a screening late to make the screen accessible to students observing a religious holiday.
- Occasionally taking extra time and personal money to make the screenings a better and more entertaining experience for all involved.
- Operate specialized computer system for circulating media center materials.
- Assist individuals with instructional tasks.
- Staff circulation desk.
- Assist individuals with and organize book selection; charge and discharge books.
- Assist individuals with location and use of media center materials.
- Maintain and organize periodicals.
- Assist in controlling status of books in circulation; check on overdue books.
media assistant/ data propeller manager
- Monitoring and co-ordinating with publications for daily advertisement releases.
- Managing corporates and walk-in clients for daily advertisement in Classifieds sections of all the news paper.
- Shelve returned books; replace incorrectly shelved books.
- Circulate media center equipment and materials; operate media center equipment.