- Restraining boarders for veterinary services.
- Performing toe nail trims, expressing anal glands, and bathing cats and dogs.
- Feeding boarders, walking boarders, and cleaning runs and cages.
- Watching boarders for any abnormal activity while boarding.
- Creating a stress-free environment for boarders and keeping them comfortable while boarding.
- Observe cats and dogs for signs of illness, injury, or unusual behavior; notifying veterinarians if needed
- Clean kennels and equipment such as walking yard and dishes.
- Bathing and clipping of nails on dogs
- Cleaning such as laundry, sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming
- Collected body tissue, feces, blood, urine or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
- Cleaned and maintained laboratory area.
- Exercised animals residing in the kennel by walking, playing with, and feeding animals. Recorded activity and noted any unusual behavior or medical issues.
- Administered prescribed medications under the guidance of a licensed veterinarian.
- Greeted customers in a pleasant manner and escorted them to the examination room.
- Provided pet owners with excellent customer service and compassionate care for their pets.
- Bathed and provided other grooming services for domestic pets.
- Manage bookings and Enter into computer system.
- Clean and maintain kennels.
- Feed, walk and bath animals.
- Good observational skills to notice changes in animals’ behaviour.
- Work un-supervised
- Completed course in understanding animal behavior with high assessment scores.
- Implemented sigma six tactics to drastically improve the process that animals were checked in and out of the resort.
- Created a formula to expedite the process that condolence cards are sent to families.
- Provided onsite training to other employees on the proper handling of the animals.