- Scheduled and made appointments for lawyers.
- Answered questions and completed intakes for potential clients.
- Informed attorneys of new potential client intakes.
- Received and placed telephone calls for potential clients.
- Process incoming prescriptions for new and existing patients.
- Obtain demographic information, verify insurance, fill orders and education patients on proper use of medical equipment.
- Manage multi-line phone system.
- Maintain patient files.
- Ensure overall patient satisfaction.
- Assisted veterans, widows and/or spouse with the VA benefit callled Aid and Atendance overthe phone.
- Took 10 minute questionaires and filled out pre screening.
- Assisted caller with any questions pertaining to the benefit.
- Open new cell phone accounts for low income families.
- Answer high level of general questions, related policy information and educate customers on the disability process.
- Accepting calls and filing Short Term Disability, Family Medical Leave, Ad Long Term Disability.
- Manage each effectively, balancing the needs to listen and obtain details from the caller with the nee to minimize excessive call time.
- Perform all duties in a caring and respectful manner the promote team concepts and consistently standards confidentiality punctuality and attendance.
- Processed applications, payments, corrections, endorsements and cancellations for automotive insurance policies.
- Handled 20-50 calls daily from new customers and also existing customers with outstanding issues on newly opened accounts.
- Successfully cross-trained in data entry and processing of insurance documents and faxes.
- Responsible for communicating and collecting information from prospective Comanche Nation Workforce clients, students or patrons for the purposes of determining program eligibility.