- Locate and attach appropriate files to patients chart.
- Direct and coordinate visits of nurses and therapist.
- Verify patients insurance and obtain authorization if required.
- Enter patients demographics and attach all paperwork pertaining to the patient in the system.
- Order medical supplies for wound care patients and office medical supplies.
- Processed client intake information.
- Confirmed insurance information and payment and followed up with any discrepancies.
- Data entry of client information into database with minimal error.
- Made copies and filed client information properly.
- Assisted with coding and billing.
intake coordinator/ inpatient treatment attendant
- Patient Intake
- Provide daily living assistance to patient.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into Avatar
- Audit files
- Maintain daily patient charting.
- Conducts patient groups.
- Coordinates all daily patient referral and intake operations
- Verify benefits, start precertification
- Assists with the implementation of improved work methods and procedures to ensure patients are admitted in accordance with policy.
- Confer with clients by telephone or in person to provide information and obtain details of complaints.
- Processed Medicare referral forms in accordance with company procedures (temp assignment)
- Oversee all aspects of organizations policies and procedures for prospective or inquiring program participants
- Provide information regarding program and eligibility to individuals or other agencies via pamphlets, telephone, walk-in interviews, or internet
- Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients.