General Accountant Resume Examples
- Handled clients’General accounting of some of EMEA countries.
- Daily processing and responsible in doing books (cash, ledger and journals)
- Handled clients’ Cash Accounting for EMEA countries
- Participated in the Transition of Clients’ Cash Accounting Process of APJ countries from Accenture Dalian to Accenture Manila.
- Doing weekly & monthly bank reconciliations and cash flows and other month end activities and adhoc reports required by the company
- Monitoring monthly payroll payments, Intercompany transactions & settlements.
- Member of Automation team in Finance & Accounting GA-EMEA
- Track record of working in various departments like Accounts, Purchase and Internal Audit.
- Played a key role in implementing the ISO-9000 system and serving as Internal Auditor for the company to monitor quality system.
- As a member of a team of Internal Auditors worked in connection with streamlining the existing reporting system and introducing modifications in stock registers, the new method of stock keeping and recording production process at various stages.
- Negotiate credit extensions when necessary.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information. Prepares asset,liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing accountinformation.
- Forecasting costs and revenues.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards on SAP.
- Prepared monthly and quarterly accurate, robust and timely financial reports including Bank reconciliation, Analysis and reconciliation of other General financial accounts (Accounts Receivables, Inventories, Property Plant and Equipment, Accruals, Payables, Income and Expense)
- Provided assistance to the Accounting Supervisor in Financial Statement preparation
- Ensured that analysis and reconciliation of journal entries using ERA Accounting software/system are performed in line with control procedures
- Trained and provided support and assistance to Junior Accountants
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Modified a comprehensive financial reporting package to reflect growing organizational complexity.Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
- Prepare and file local compliance reporting as necessary
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Receives invoices or bills,get them sanctioned and arrange for payments through cheque or bank transfers.
- Keep a record of payroll accounts and total working hours, deductions and increments to compute the total amount of salary payable to the staff of the company.
- Maintain petty cash book and authorize payments done by cash by making entries under appropriate account head of the book.
- Review the accounting reports (accounts receivable / accounts payable / petty cashbook).
- Carried out bank reconciliation activities and managed several accounts independently.
- Invoices, bills payable and bank statements.
- Perform bookkeeping and prepare monthly financial statements related schedules.
- Prepare monthly remittances of statutory benefits of employees.
- Reconcile various accounts including bank reconciliation, cash and credit card reconciliation and sales reconciliation.
- Prepare purchase orders and issues sales invoices to clients.
- Prepare various BIR tax returns such as value added tax, compensation, final tax and alphalist of withholding taxes of employees.
- Assists in the preparation of monthly financial statements for the management.
- AR Leader.
- Reconciled 30+ bank statements.
- Processed multi-company AR.
- Reconciled 9+ credit card statement accounts.
- Reconciled cash daily for multiple managed locations.
- Posted deposits/cash receipts into AR.
- Imported, adjusted, and posted journal entries.
- Responsible for managing the accounting process
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing monthly balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Researched cash discrepancies.
- Completed SO, PO and invoices.
- Processed credit card, ACH, eChecks.
- Handled GL coding for AR/AP department.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.