- Assist with other functions as instructed by the General Manager
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Sell tickets and concessions
- Tear tickets
- Make popcorn and hot foods
- Clean theatres
- Prepared and served concession items to guest.
- Cleaned and maintained the auditoriums, restrooms and lobbies. Controlled access to the theater.
- Sold tickets and gift cards as well as informing guest about currently featured films, policies, and programs.
- Monitored the sound quality, temperature, lighting and guest behavior.
- Help train new associates