- Customer Service calls per telephone and one on one.
- Filed Documents and X-rays in file system
- Scanned Documentation
- Organized the files
- Sorted, organized, and maintained office records accurately
- Checked all incoming materials and categorized them alphabetically
- Sorted and distributed mail to different departments
- Made copies, faxed, and printed important documents
- Was responsible for gathering files from other departments and retrieving stored files as needed
- Updated existing records and added new records
- Removed outdated documents as per the company file maintenance procedures
- File and retrieve documents, records, and reports.
- Maintain and enter information into databases.
- Locate and maintain files.
- Create estate planning binders.
- Open and close files.
- Prepare documents for signing.
- Organizing important files.
- Keeping record of important paperwork.
- Answering phones.
- Data and payroll entry.
- organized and filed checks, payables, service files and parts invoices
- maintained a neat and clean file room
- Disassemble machines to examine parts, such as wires, gears, or bearings for wear or defects, using hand or power tools and measuring devices.
- Managed firewall, network monitoring, and server monitoring both on- and off-site.