- order supplies and merchandise
- maintain floor stock
- oversaw 30-40 employees
- maintain guest happieness
- Assisted with the daily management of the 244,000 sq. ft Margot Connell Recreation Center that houses informal recreation and intercollegiate athletes and serves a university of over 14,400 students and non-administrative members of Boston College.
- Supervised staff consisting of non-student instructors and student staff ensuring that they arrive for work and fulfill their job responsibilities in absence of their direct manager.
- Daily facility supervision, including maintaining safety/security of the facility, policy enforcement, maintenance of equipment and facility, acting as a first responder to injuries/incidents, and providing customer service to members.
- Heavily involved in the interview and hiring process of prospective staff members both student and professional.
- Managed mezzanine renovation that increased suitable working space for the facility by 20%.
- Developed and delivered “Train the Trainer” class to select subject matter experts (hourly and salary employees) thus establishing a qualified core group of instructors within the facility.
- Performed ISO 9000-Medical Device Internal Auditing for the facility/company for compliance to the company policy and to prepare for eventual FDA regulation (through 2008).
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.coordinating with the client.
- Supervised 12 Residential Counselors in their daily care of residents and upkeep of the facility
- Developed, managed and monitored staff schedules, program activities
- Interfaced with community providers and government representatives
- Ensured service and care compliance consistent with District of Columbia and Federal rules, regulations, certifications and licenses
- Coordinated and participated in the delivery of Case Conferences
- Prepared, managed and monitored documentation and monthly/quarterly reports
- Ensured safety, fire safety and evacuation codes compliance
- Manage 3 Departments for the daily operation and make duties lists for them
- Inspect the cars and Utilities to run smoothly for daily operation
- Maintain the Buildings with the Maintenance Department and give the list to repair and check again the things that they repaired
- Share Knowledge to Maintenance members
- Make Meeting with the Business Manager and list the requests from them to repair or make news
- Make discussion with the foreign teachers and do the requests from them for their classrooms
- When we have some school’s events or party, make duties list for my departments and prepare the things for the events