Executive Director Resume Examples
- Responsible for financial stability and development of growth strategies for multiple revenue streams, including grant funding, large scale fundraising events, event participation, sponsorship, and donor outreach.
- Managed media relations and served as Garrett Trails spokesperson through local and state level outlets including the Department of Natural Resources.
- Directed the marketing efforts for special events and volunteer activities.
- Built up search engine optimization (SEO), created meta-tags, and tracked and reported progress.
- Developed and designed websites, social media accounts, and e-mail campaigns to generate sales and donations.
- Wrote speeches, designed marketing materials, and developed promotional strategies that generated donors, volunteers, sponsors, and fundraising attendees.
- Developed digital and print media for enhancing and promoting the Garrett Trails brand, optimized online presence, and developed personal and social connections to relevant audiences
- Managed a robust editorial board and database of creative writers and journalists.
- Served as a ‘tie-breaker” editor
- Set up and managed paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, and maintaining documents, such as attendance records, correspondence, or other material.
- Coordinated conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons and ceremonies.
- Business Development
- Employees Development
- Customer Development
- Financial Process
- Report to the Board of Directors and directs overall strategic and operational responsibility for Bineys waste management services limited.
- Executes the mission of the company by identifying opportunities that enhance the financial strength of the company. Continuously position all staff to develop deep knowledge of the field, core programs, operations, and business plans.
- Design national expansion and complete strategic business planning process for the program expansion into new markets.
- Build partnerships in new markets, by establishing relationships with the public , private, stakeholders and community leaders at each expansion site.
- Apply for permits required for the implementation of environmental remediation projects.
- Collaborate with environmental scientists, planners, hazardous waste technicians, engineers, experts in law or business, or other specialists to address environmental problems.
- Review and analyze operational activities and data to aid in maximizing profits, risk management effectiveness, and to improve service utilization
- Setup new offices and staff in Beijing, Irvine, and Atlanta
- Coordinated and cultivated mutually beneficial relationships with community partners such as media outlets, advocacy groups, and businesses to maintain relevance and significance in a dynamic market
- Write articles, manuals, and other publications, and assist in the distribution of promotional literature about programs and facilities.
- Inform businesses, community groups, and governmental agencies about educational needs, available programs, and program policies.
- Gather information about community mental health needs or resources that could be used in conjunction with therapy.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of the foundation or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Interview, select, and train shop and supervisory personnel.
- Plan, develop, or implement entire working area safety and security programs and activities.
- Respond to suppliers’ or customers’ questions and/or complaints regarding buy and sell, quantity and quality, distribution and other services.
- Develop an operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the organization
- Ensure that the operation of the organization meets the expectations of its clients, Board and Funders
- Oversee the efficient and effective day-to-day operation of the organization
- Draft policies for the approval of the Board and prepare procedures to implement the organizational policies; review existing policies on an annual basis and recommend changes to the Board as appropriate
- Ensure that personnel, client, donor and volunteer files are securely stored, and privacy/confidentiality is maintained
- Provide support to the Board by preparing meeting agenda and supporting materials
- Updating contracts with internal staff and other organizations Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality
- Use organizational effectiveness, productivity, and efficiency, including the nature of workplace supervision and leadership.
- Overseeing the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects
- Arrangement of events like training, meeting and visit
- Procurement of items and selecting the suppliers Preparing and approving basic needs in the office
- Oversee and manage operations of internationally respected 501(c)(3) conservation organization dedicated to the complete and lasting protection of the Galapagos Islands, including budgeting, reporting, and strategic planning.
- Develop and implement ongoing strategies to achieve our organizational mission to support conservation; promote quality, sustainable tourism; and ensure high professional standards in the Galapagos Islands.
- Manage fundraising and grant program that allocates funds to conservation organizations working in the Galapagos Islands.
- Plan meetings and conferences that bring together stakeholders in Galapagos tourism, including international tour operators, local tourism professionals, guides, conservationists, and government officials.
- Implemented and manage program that offers world-class professional development and training programs for Galapagos guides.
- Communicate with IGTOA members, local stakeholders in the Galapagos, including inbound operators, conservation partners, government officials.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.