- Determined allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
- Reviewed and interpreted government codes, and developed procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards as per the supervisory authorities ( the Ministers for Territorial Administration, Finance and Public Health).
- Trained new employees on accounting principles and organizational procedures.
- Prepared, examined, or analyzed accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Recruited staff members and oversee training programs.
- Directly reporting to the Board of Directors
- Develop and manage programs and policies
- working with staff members to do this task and guide the company to fulfill its goals
- Liaison between the organization and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with other non-profit organizations and a range of external stakeholders
- Maintain a robust relationship between the organization and the Local Government Unit, as well as Partner Agencies
- Appear to Official events, committee and council meetings
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical business functions
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
- Work with staff and board on annual benefit and additional fundraising events, and oversee all external communication materials including, website, marketing materials, newsletters and social media content
- Compiled statistical, financial, accounting auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Participated in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation, distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
- Monitored the health center’s budget and prepare accurate reports for both the board of trustees and the Council budgetary session.
- Exercised supervisory authority over department heads, including the stores accountant.
- Worked in synergy with the government district medical officer to maintain affordable but quality medical care, ensured compliance with government regulations.
- Handled management and deployment of operations of the NGO in collaboration with the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG)
- Handled communications with the DILG and the LGA
- Represented the youth interest for the legislation of the new federalist government
- Plan and Conduct Corporate Events