Executive Director Resume Examples
- Determined allocations of funds for staff, supplies, materials, and equipment, and authorize purchases.
- Reviewed and interpreted government codes, and developed procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
- Prepare and submit budget requests or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with strict standards as per the supervisory authorities ( the Ministers for Territorial Administration, Finance and Public Health).
- Trained new employees on accounting principles and organizational procedures.
- Prepared, examined, or analyzed accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Recruited staff members and oversee training programs.
- Directly reporting to the Board of Directors
- Develop and manage programs and policies
- working with staff members to do this task and guide the company to fulfill its goals
- Liaison between the organization and stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with other non-profit organizations and a range of external stakeholders
- Maintain a robust relationship between the organization and the Local Government Unit, as well as Partner Agencies
- Appear to Official events, committee and council meetings
- Recruit and develop a team of senior leaders to manage critical business functions
- Ensure commitment to and compliance with all applicable laws and regulations across the organization
- Work with staff and board on annual benefit and additional fundraising events, and oversee all external communication materials including, website, marketing materials, newsletters and social media content
- Compiled statistical, financial, accounting auditing reports and tables pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses.
- Participated in the administration of municipal elections, such as preparation, distribution of ballots, appointment or training of election officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
- Monitored the health center’s budget and prepare accurate reports for both the board of trustees and the Council budgetary session.
- Exercised supervisory authority over department heads, including the stores accountant.
- Worked in synergy with the government district medical officer to maintain affordable but quality medical care, ensured compliance with government regulations.
- Handled management and deployment of operations of the NGO in collaboration with the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG)
- Handled communications with the DILG and the LGA
- Represented the youth interest for the legislation of the new federalist government
- Plan and Conduct Corporate Events
- Lead the Board of Directors in developing a guiding vision and strategic plan
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of Directors of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Foster effective team work between the Board and the Executive Director and between the Executive Director and staff
- In addition to the Chair of the Board, act as a spokesperson for the organization
- Conduct official correspondence on behalf of the Board as appropriate and jointly with the Board when appropriate
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization’s community profile
- Conducted construction conferences with general contractors, subcontractors, consultants and manufacturer’s representatives.
- Monitored subcontractor operations and applied effective time, resource and money management strategies to deliver under-budget project completion.
- Assisted operations group with obtaining warranty service repairs.
- Monitored, coached and supervised a team of 10 employees.
- Engaged in value engineering sessions in order to obtain the best price without sacrificing quality.
- Scheduled subcontractors, consultants and vendors to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Contract Negotiations
- Payer negotiations/relations and lesdership
- Accountable Care Organization and Medical Group Home Development
- PHO Executive Leadership and Management
- Revenue Cycle Process Improvement
- Decision Support
- Physician recruitment
executive director, global partnerships
- Design and develop the partnership framework model for both APAC and USA regions.
- Research potential growth opportunities.
- Contact and engage partners in both regions.
- Conduct and administer fiscal operations, including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, and coordinating financial reporting
- Communicate with executives and investors to develop cross-border acquisitions of global franchises with EB-1C executive and manager placements into US subsidiaries
- Analyze acquisitions to assess the current and future financial status and ensure conformance with strategic goals and regulatory requirements
- Direct development of offering documents and marketing materials
- Monitor regulatory or tax law changes to ensure fund compliance and to capitalize on development opportunities
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns
- Keep records of parent-subsidiary inventories, transactions, and client accounts
- Coordinate and execute international roadshows, investor meetings, and executive calls
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.