senior events manager
- Attend executive daily briefing, weekly and monthly meetings
- Assign quota and targets for each manager
- Monitor and ensure execution of event is in order as planned.
- Checks and approve contracts
- Submit and update marketing strategies
- Report Month-to-Date and Year-to-Date Revenue on a regular basis
- Conduct Training and Brainstorming with the team
- Plan parties or other special events and services such as Melbourne Cup, Christmas functions, client meetings, and larger weekend events on the Rooftop.
- Responsible for managing events and event calendar, ensuring budgets and client standards are met.
- Do Sales Call/Sales Blitz
- Join fairs for promotion
- Worked with contracted venues on securing hotel rooms, room configuration,registration and meeting materials, and ordering pf food and beverage and audio/visual equipment set-up
- Collaborated with paid event sponsors and clients to secure project deliverables and manage client relations
- Lead weekly operation meetings with marketing , delegate recruitment,sales editorial, and creative teams to ensure that events remained on track and stayed within budget.
- Uplift morals of subordinates and extend support as deemed necessary
- Managed Events for eight separate restaurants
- Detailed and organized all Banquet Event Orders for Directors and Management Teams
- On-site Representative for all events
- Calculated and quoted charges for all food and beverage services
- Monitored and reviewed client’s billing summaries
- Direct knowledge of food and beverage menus and sales
- Develop and implement strategies for achieving individual catering sales goals
- Collaborate in drawing up the annual Marketing Plan with the Director of Catering and Events
- Maintain proper flow of information within the hotel by reviewing sales work file of assigned accounts
- Contact potential business in local banquet market through appointments
- Direct administrative details such as preparation of event order, group information sheet and other pertinent documents needed for the event
- Monitor event activities to ensure compliance of the contract is adhered upon, satisfaction of participants and resolution of any problems that arise
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that it conform to customer requirements