- Plan and coordinate all phases of the assigned events to including set-ups, move-ins and outs
- Event calendar management: maintaining healthy calendar of compelling events and client outreach
- Collaboration with senior management and other internal stakeholders (for active input and direction)
- Assist in all travel arrangements including scheduling visits, booking accommodations, transportation and handling any other visit related tasks.
- Responsible to conceptualize, proposal development, manage & execute events and roadshows throughout nationwide
- Monitoring, negotiate and problem solving with all relevant parties from job pitching, planning till event execution
- Manage, lead, coordinate and handling budget planning for events
- Handling client’s roadshows or events services
- Manage & coordinate with production team to ensure the event elements and concept development being carry out smoothly
- Sourcing for talents and music performers for entertainment and artist management
- Initiated and launched the space rental plans and benefits package to the market. Bridging the gap between strategic plans and actual execution by doing market research and user experience survey.
- Generated 15-25% of total revenue. Increasing quarterly sales target by close monitoring of key numbers including feedback, promotion, queries, follow-ups, lead generation.
- Account management. Proposal for clients and maintain well-organized event records. Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners, leverage the relationships and deliver innovative and memorable events.
- Prepare or review specifications or orders for the purchase of safety equipment, ensuring that proper features are present and that items conform to health and safety standards. supplies.
- Make and confirm events
- Verify customers’ credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the event
- Keep records of room availability and event accounts, manually or using computers.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the event process.
- Conducted research to identify new opportunities for bringing about innovation in events.
- Discussed specific requirements and expectations concerning the event with clients.
- Managed and developed a strategic plan of action to ensure that the cost of the event remains under the pre-determined budget.
- Searched and negotiated suitable venues or locations as per the requirement and budgetary constraints of client.
- Oversaw the multiple events execution across India.
- Improve operational systems, processes and frameworks.
- Contributes to the long term planning of the company.