Events Manager Resume Examples
- Verify customers’ credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the event.
- Contact cleaners and maintenance staff when guests report problems.
- Make and confirm bookings for weddings and events.
- Advise cleaning staff when hall been vacated and is ready for cleaning.
- Prepare for basic food service, such as setting up for major events and weddings. Catering to up to 1000 people.
- Interview and hire applicants.
- Organize and coordinate the work of staff and convention personnel for meetings to be held at a particular facility.
- Part of the pre-opening team and supported in setting up the department and establishing clearly defined processes to develop the business.
- Responsible for the execution of all residential group programs and local catering coordinating with the group sales team to optimize conference and banqueting revenues as well as operational departments to to ensure highest quality in service delivery and repeat business.
- Duties included site inspections with meeting planners and guests, sending out events proposal and agreements and preparation of group and event documentation i.e. Group Information Sheets, BEOs and Revisions.
- Interacting with customers to promote the restaurant, securing potential clients to book with us for future events e.g. 40th’s, engagements, catering businesses, baby showers, etc
events manager / promoter
- Confer with Artists, Managers and staff regarding bookings and negotiation of contracts.
- Poster Design, printing and distribution.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation, audio visuals, sound requirements and catering.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services.
- Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote.
events manager/ student engagement
- Managed administrative request and queries from clients and senior managers
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, such as correspondences, workshops, and other materials.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, staff and students
- Develop and plan event topics and choose featured speakers..
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to project requirements.
- Direct administrative details such as financial operations, dissemination of promotional materials, and responses to inquiries
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff, (Student Interns)
- Processed orders & created invoices using MYOB.
- Kept track of stock.
- Created form templates for employees to use.
- Developed the company’s website.
- Booked & helped organise private functions such as weddings, birthdays and corporate parties.
- Setup PA systems for functions.
- Plan and coordinate all phases of the assigned events to including set-ups, move-ins and outs
- Event calendar management: maintaining healthy calendar of compelling events and client outreach
- Collaboration with senior management and other internal stakeholders (for active input and direction)
- Assist in all travel arrangements including scheduling visits, booking accommodations, transportation and handling any other visit related tasks.
- Responsible to conceptualize, proposal development, manage & execute events and roadshows throughout nationwide
- Monitoring, negotiate and problem solving with all relevant parties from job pitching, planning till event execution
- Manage, lead, coordinate and handling budget planning for events
- Handling client’s roadshows or events services
- Manage & coordinate with production team to ensure the event elements and concept development being carry out smoothly
- Sourcing for talents and music performers for entertainment and artist management
- Initiated and launched the space rental plans and benefits package to the market. Bridging the gap between strategic plans and actual execution by doing market research and user experience survey.
- Generated 15-25% of total revenue. Increasing quarterly sales target by close monitoring of key numbers including feedback, promotion, queries, follow-ups, lead generation.
- Account management. Proposal for clients and maintain well-organized event records. Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external partners, leverage the relationships and deliver innovative and memorable events.
- Prepare or review specifications or orders for the purchase of safety equipment, ensuring that proper features are present and that items conform to health and safety standards. supplies.
- Make and confirm events
- Verify customers’ credit, and establish how the customer will pay for the event
- Keep records of room availability and event accounts, manually or using computers.
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the event process.
- Conducted research to identify new opportunities for bringing about innovation in events.
- Discussed specific requirements and expectations concerning the event with clients.
- Managed and developed a strategic plan of action to ensure that the cost of the event remains under the pre-determined budget.
- Searched and negotiated suitable venues or locations as per the requirement and budgetary constraints of client.
- Oversaw the multiple events execution across India.
- Improve operational systems, processes and frameworks.
- Contributes to the long term planning of the company.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.