- Tap student’s IDs to allow them into the dorm building.
- Signing in guests and scanning ID’s.
- Becoming a “friendly face” at the school, treating each student that we see as a friend and making connections with students.
- Being a representative for the college for families to see when touring the building.
- Ensuring the student’s safety when in the dorm building.
- Interact and help individuals on a daily basis to help create a friendly, familiar environment; manage and resolve complaints from students, parents, and faculty.
- Use several databases and software programs at a time in order to monitor the building, access student information, and process requests.
- Answer phone calls and give information to callers, prepare and distribute mail, and process requests and inquiries.
- Provide a great range of information about the University, such as location of departments or offices across campus, programs offered, features of various dorms, etc.
- Provide a welcoming and approachable reception area for the community
- Greet residents, staff members, and other guests, answer phone, and assist with questions and concerns
- Monitor the card access system and security cameras for the resident community
- Document incidents occurring during working hours and submit incident reports through the designated online incident reporting system
- Perform administrative tasks related to hall occupancy