- Managing a team of 45 associates to drive sales and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Handlled more than 20 national and international brands like UCB, USPA, Levi’s, Ruff, Lee, Wrangler, Adidas, Van Heusan, Gini & Jony, Life, Stop, Rocky Star etc.
- Responsible to ensure customer service training is given to all CCAs on customer service desk, first citizen desk and cash counter, motivation and counseling of team members on daily basis.
- Ensuring that all the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and system are followed.
- Setting KRAs for the team and ensuring 100% compliance.
- Ensuring high margin merchandise is given priority to sell.
- Ensuring allocation of manpower is proper to improve performance of particular department.
- Lead the department by working along with associates to set standards in maintaining inventory levels on the sales floor and in storage areas.
- Execute and maintain seasonal planning.
- Coordinate with upper management to identify and correct root causes of department issues.
- Train and instruct employees in job duties or company policies
- Prepare and issue work, deadlines, and duty assignments for department associates.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Customer complaint handling and solving merchandise and service related issues.
- Align Visual Merchandise to sale plans to boost sale and also responsive for conserving and protecting merchandise by managing merchandise judiciously for higher asset turnover and less shrinkage.
- Analyzing and maintaining a database of key customers.
- Target Achievement.
- Ensure to maintain retail standard
- Maintaining reports and data analysis of respective dept.
- Handle sales and inventory reports.
- Floor Management.
- Supports the team towards excellent customer service.
- Place prices or descriptive signs on display merchandise and features.
- Demonstrates and communicates solid working knowledge of merchandising products, equipment and procedures.
- Identifies and obtains the resources needed to completes projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update knowledge and skills to handles new complexities, challenges and responsibilities.