Department Manager Resume Examples
- Managing a team of 45 associates to drive sales and strengthen brand loyalty.
- Handlled more than 20 national and international brands like UCB, USPA, Levi’s, Ruff, Lee, Wrangler, Adidas, Van Heusan, Gini & Jony, Life, Stop, Rocky Star etc.
- Responsible to ensure customer service training is given to all CCAs on customer service desk, first citizen desk and cash counter, motivation and counseling of team members on daily basis.
- Ensuring that all the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and system are followed.
- Setting KRAs for the team and ensuring 100% compliance.
- Ensuring high margin merchandise is given priority to sell.
- Ensuring allocation of manpower is proper to improve performance of particular department.
- Lead the department by working along with associates to set standards in maintaining inventory levels on the sales floor and in storage areas.
- Execute and maintain seasonal planning.
- Coordinate with upper management to identify and correct root causes of department issues.
- Train and instruct employees in job duties or company policies
- Prepare and issue work, deadlines, and duty assignments for department associates.
- Provide technical guidance or support for the development or troubleshooting of systems.
- Customer complaint handling and solving merchandise and service related issues.
- Align Visual Merchandise to sale plans to boost sale and also responsive for conserving and protecting merchandise by managing merchandise judiciously for higher asset turnover and less shrinkage.
- Analyzing and maintaining a database of key customers.
- Target Achievement.
- Ensure to maintain retail standard
- Maintaining reports and data analysis of respective dept.
- Handle sales and inventory reports.
- Floor Management.
- Supports the team towards excellent customer service.
- Place prices or descriptive signs on display merchandise and features.
- Demonstrates and communicates solid working knowledge of merchandising products, equipment and procedures.
- Identifies and obtains the resources needed to completes projects in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update knowledge and skills to handles new complexities, challenges and responsibilities.
- Achieving fully stocked shelves, while keeping overstock of high volume items.
- Checking for outdated products while facing the entire department.
- Accurately ordering product for diary, grocery, and produce.
- Managing a team to work product to shelves, provide excellent customer service, and assist other departments if help is needed.
- Training newly hired associates.
- Traveling to different stores to assist with grand openings, proper training, and specialized orders from store to store.
department manager / service manager
- Devise strategies to keep department profitable and accessible.
- Provide employees with schedules to ensure even coverage throughout the week.
- Resolve customer complaints within the store.
- Coach employees on areas of improvement.
- Verify the tills and the safe were balanced at end of day.
- Supervision and allocation of tasks to staff across all departments in the store in accordance to consultation with department managers and company timelines.
- Assisting customers inquiry, complaints and and repair/faulty item inspection investigation and action. Completing troubleshooting and repairs on tech products or packaging and returning to manufacturers for further testing
- Management of repair processes, and maintenance of accurate records and database information for analysis of key problem brands and refund/repair statistics.
- Conducting stock inquiries on PDT units and performing cycle counts on high value items on a weekly basis.
- Securing of cash at the end of trade and securing the store with activation of the alarm and closing up off the property when all team members had left.
- Provide vision and ensure execution of presentation standards to increase volume potential.
- Accountable for prioritizing and organizing overall department operations.
- Achieve productivity expectations and demonstrate ongoing improvement.
- Creating an environment that is passionate about exceptional customer service. Leading by example with professionalism, ownership and initiative.
- Building strong teams through positive, proactive, communication and coaching.
- Demonstrating productivity by preparing and executing a business plan to optimize resources and deliver results.
- do the order
- Coordinate or perform activities associated with receiving, stocking and merchandising of department procucts.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.