- Greet customers with a smile and begin food orders.
- Make food by following all recipes and procedures set in place for all crew members.
- Work as a team to prepare and serve meals by order.
- Cashier and money handling.
- To-Go specialist working solo to make and serve online orders with time constraints.
- Provide ideas that lead to overall team building and better team and time management.
- Train new hires in food handling, prep, and policies and regulations.
- Greeted the customers and took their food orders
- prepped and cooked food
- Operated a computerized cash register
- Received cash, credit cards, and coupon transactions from customers and employees
- Tallied and balanced cash drawer after each shift
- Maintained employee and customer areas by sweeping, mopping, and wiping tables and counters
- Effectively greeted customers,
- Recommended food items,
- Collected payments,
- Promoted special deals,
- Operated various tools and equipment used to prepare food,
- Maintained cleanliness,
- Ensured quality control,
crew member/shift supervisor
- Remained focused,
- Effectively communicated with fellow crew,
- Great interpersonal skills,
- Excellent problem-solving orientation and knowledge of hygiene standards.
- Provided exemplary service to students, staff, and visitors
- Transported dirty utensils, dishes and trays to kitchen to support efficient cleaning
- Tracked meal purchases and accepted payments at cash register
- Cleaned and sanitized surfaces, tools, and equipment
- Served food according to temperature, safety, and presentation guidelines