- Coach facilitate, solve work problems, and participate in the work area.
- Prepare reports and maintain records of work accomplishments and administrative information, as required
- coordinate the preparation, presentation, and communication of work-related information to the supervisor
- Report to the supervisor periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, progress in mastering tasks and work processes, and individual and team training needs.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as sandwiches and nuggets
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles., which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Manage the breading and fryer area and ensure the team is following proper procedures and getting the food out in a timely manner.
- Filling out safety reports to ensure that all sanitation rules are being followed.
crew leader/heavy equipment operator
- Safely and efficiently use equipment and tools necessary to the job.
- Maintain safe work habits and demands from customers.
- Assist with routine maintenance on equipment.
- Drive to and from work sites safely and efficiently.
- Ability to haul a trailer to and from work sites.
- Complete JSA’s before each job.
- Wear PPE that is provided
- Assign duties based on individuals’ strengths.
- Read custard order slips and prepare the order, taking into account customers’ special requests when necessary.
- Deliver orders to customers.
- Prepare several different orders simultaneously.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers in the drive through and at the counter.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, medical buildings, stairways, ski lodges
- Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines., and other work areas so that health standards are met.
- Fill in for Employee absences
- Operate skid steer, telehandler, and other equipment as needed.