construction administrative assistant (ca)
- Attend Construction Kick-off meetings.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases by logging Submittals, RFI’s, Change orders and Samples in NewForma. Manage and file samples for each project for reference.
- Assistant Architect with Submittal reviews, per specification.
- Hold weekly meetings with project Architect to ensure that submittal and RFI schedule were being followed and request updates on delays
- Keep in close contact with Construction managers to assist in the flow of Submittals and RFI’s.
- Attend LEED CA meetings and work closely with Contractors LEED liaison.
- Conduct on-site punch list and work closely with both Architect and Contractor.
construction administrative assistant
- Assist in preparing new contracts working closely with PM and PP.