- Inbound/Outbound calls for past due payments.
- Collect payments to bring account current and keep current.
- Follow policies precisely in means of entry to customer’s account, observant for information released to customers.
- Respectfully escalated calls that were far beyond ability to assist.
- Handled payments via account number, credit card, debit card.
collections agent/banking fraud agent
- Analyze business and individual credit card accounts and collect payment engagements, develop reimbursement strategies, restructuring credit loans, consolidating credit debt (collections)
- Banking fraud prevention, analysis of credit card and personal banking accounts, holdings for fraud detection, prevention or damage assessment. Blocking, unblocking, securing accounts, password protection/authentication, case opening and escalation to support teams, Utilizing multiple platforms and databases to conduct preliminary investigation reports. Preventive card replacement.
- Customer service, inbound/outbound customer care and problem solving.
- Worked for Seterus, a mortgage servicer, collecting payments on past due accounts by phone.
- Collect payments on past due accounts
- Provide one call resolution
- Inform account holders on payment plans available
- Utilize computer systems efficiently
- Work quickly and as accurate as possible
- Follow policies and procedures in order remain compliant
- Consisted in making all Outbound calls to customers who were behind on their payments and explaining the types of agreements/contracts that applied to them.
- Answering any questions or doubts to help the customer have a better experience with our service.
- Managing amount of money collected per day, per week, per month, etc. Tracked on Excel documents.
- Fast paced job (100+ calls per day)
- Goal driven (1,000 dollars per day)
- Collect payments on past due bills.
- Call customers using telephone.
- Inform clients of overdue accounts and amount currently owed
- Attempt to collect payment.
- Listen to customer’s story and determine if debt can be collected.