senior collections agent
- Resolved Customers Queries as a CSA agent over incoming calls.
- Arranged collection calls for the bank to get pending payments from fresh and old accounts (bucket collections).
- Providing discounts per banks rules to close account collection and assisted clients on accounts of deceased members too.
- Updated customer data at all time on the computer.
- Attended Supervisor calls for my supervisors and line trainers.
- Verified cash payments before processing per bank regulations with the verifier.
- Arranged payment plans for the customers per eligibility.
- Maintained numerous call for the collection department.
- Reported the amount of collections done at the end of the day.
- Negotiated the amount collected with the costumer to help the costumer get a good arrangement
- Worked under pressure and also with multitask
- Provide assistance for customers with special billing requests.
- Attend to outgoing calls.
- Inform customer of overdue accounts and amount currently owed.
- Secure outstanding debt by setting up payment plans with customers.
- Assist customers update accounts.
- Record new commitment to repay debt.
- Escalate customers queries via emails.
- Count money and make bank deposits.Explain loan information to clients, such as available loan types, eligibility requirements, or loan restrictions.
- Prioritize client debt repayment to avoid dire consequences
- Negotiate with creditors on behalf of clients to arrange for payment adjustments, time extensions, or to set up payment plans.
- Investigate payment histories and held funds to resolve client and creditor problems.
- Train employees in job duties.
- Discuss job performance problems with team to identify causes
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints
- Business Consumer Flexible Collections Agent:Inbound/Outbound Collector for Multi-stage delinquency and charge-off accounts.
- Identifying financial issues.
- Arranging Payment Plans for earliest and latest accounts.
- Identifying fraud and disputes accounts..
- Identifying and providing special support to vulnerable customers.
- Putting account status via TSYS/TS2.
- Input data updates to Microsoft Excel.