clinical coordinator/dental assistant
- Fabricate and fit orthodontic appliances and materials for patients, such as retainers.
- Trains all clinical support staff in office policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the non-clinical staff training as directed. Ensures compliance with Joint Commission, OSHA, CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) and other government regulations.
- Assist the Group Practice Administrator and the Practice Manager in the distribution of information between administrative and clinical staff.
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical and other personnel for a 37-bed acute inpatient psychiatric unit.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals’ home or work environments, to identify potential health problems or discharge barriers.
- Develop group programming specific to discharge planning and reducing rate of re-admissions
- Through collaboration and education of frontline staff, reduced restraint and seclusion hours from 937.52 hours to 126.8