- Organize and sort medical diagnostics, surgical reports, and medical documents and compile information into reports for evaluation.
- Enter billing codes for services provide and generate invoices to insurance companies.
- Manage a waiting list of clients and scheduling assessments and subsequent treatments of clients.
- Follow contracted agreements in regards to invoicing and payments with WCB SK and SGI as well as other third party insurance companies.
clinic administrator (fairview clinics)
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, and clerical clinic staff.
- Facilitate development, design and implementation of on-site ultrasound.
- Research, initiate and implement new process improvement system to ensure capture of 100% of Ob/Gyn hospital charges (Gained $250,000 in additional annual charges).
- Coordinate effective marketing/advertising with Fairview Public Relations.
- Facilitate and assist in the Practice Management System conversion.
- Clinics of responsibility ranked in top 5 in the Fairview system for achieving excellent customer satisfaction results.
- Presented process improvement projects to Fairview system-wide customer service event in Fall 2002.