- Identify prospective personal lines clients through referrals and other prospecting techniques.
- Build a quality pipeline of leads.
- Develop submissions of insurance for engaged clients.
- Quote between 80-120 prospects per month; or as needed to meet production plan.
- Follow all quality control and underwriting procedures established by the Company.
- Ledger creating on excel sheet on daily basis of clients daily trading history
- Delivery of Jobs.
- Liaising with clients such as attending queries, draft resolutions and preparation of board minutes;
- Liaising with the FSC and ROC for transfer of shares , filing of accounts, filing issue of shares and filing of statement of particular charges;
- Preparation/reviewing of invoices, monitoring of debtors and identifying additional billing opportunities;
- Preparation of financial summary for GBC1 and GBC2;
- Attending to clients queries relating to accounting;
- Liaise with auditors for accounts; and
- Filing of accounts with the FSC
- Maintain risk profiling and AML checklist on a regular basis;
- Carry out due diligence on Clients as well as conducting world checks;
- Liaising with the Mauritius Revenue Authority for the allocation of Tax Account Number for new entities;
- Applying for Tax Residence Certificate and renewal of same; and
- Ensure that statutory and client deadlines are met;
- FATCA and CRS reporting; and
- Preparation/reviewing of invoices, monitoring of debtors and identifying additional billing opportunities