clerk typist/library aide
- Generate attendance reports.
- Made telephone calls to parents of students and answer telehpones.
- Assist students in the library, checking in library returns and shelving them
- Prepare library materials for circulation, data entry on computer.
- Retrieving and sorting the daily library mail and processing periodical subscriptions.
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages, or transferred calls to appropriate individuals. computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Maintained scheduling and event calendars. forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Operated electronic mail systems and coordinate the flow of information, internally or with other organizations.
- Coordinated conferences, meetings, or special events.
- Reviewed work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensured format policies were followed, and recommended revisions.