- Accepts cash buy-ins and performs drop of cash according to company policy
- Be familiar with the safe handling of cleaning products, equipment, and supplies
- Exchange guest’s currency for gaming chips
- Performs accurate chip and cash transactions
- Maintain continuous security of assigned game at all times
- Deals Baccarat game with the expertise of Super six and Tax Baccarat
- Performs all duties while providing maximum game protection
- Explain how to play at the casino.
- Pay winnings or collect losing bets.
- Deal cards to house hands
- Animate the event.
- Perform technical and functional gaming duties as per the regulations of casino management.
- Ensure that every bet is within the maximum and minimum table limits.
- Handle table games as per established guidelines.
- Understand and follow gaming procedures at all times.
- Exchange cash for tokens and chips
- Ensure that gaming table is ready with required wagers to proceed.
- Maintain game pace fast and smooth by handling cards, chips, money, dice and other equipment efficiently.
- Responsible to deal at casino table games as required, maintain game security and provide service to players.
- Have the knowledge, fully understand and apply all gaming procedures and directives provided and adhere to these procedures and directives at all times.
- Maintain efficiency of games by dealing within game pace specified by the Management and in by consideration of player’s satisfaction.
- Ensure every player enjoys the gaming experience by being polite and attentive to player’s needs, by creating a friendly and fun atmosphere. The customers are to be treated with utmost, courtesy, diplomacy and respect in adherence to the Casino Service Policy.
- Maintain security of the game and company& assets by ensuring players; adhere to game rules, maintain vigilance to note cheats and comply with security measures. The Dealers shall report any illegal act or provide information concerning such activity in relevance to the Casino Operations or the Company in General.
- Learn new skills and knowledge by participating diligent in training programs provided by the Management
- Maintained a professional, friendly and courteous atmosphere.
- providing the customer with a pleasant gaming experiences.
- Trained and dealt the table games such as Poker, Blackjack, Casino war, Caribbean stud, etc
- Handled cash, chips and transactions smoothly, accurately and with integrity.
- Dealt and conducted the game in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Enforced rules of the game.
- Maintained the pace and productivity of the game with minimal disturbances and errors.