- respond to emails
- Send/ Make invoices
- Process of typing, control and tracking orders in SAP, between 30 and 50 orders per day.
- Managed the day to day calendar for the company’s employees.
- Answering customer emails.
- Shipping out products.
- Keeping everything online up to date.
- Assisted with various administrative and managerial tasks, organized and led meetings, handled mail, and prepared detailed reports.
- Served as the first point of contact between patients and managers; assisted with finance management, ensuring the accuracy of data.
- Very proficient in Dentrix.
- Scheduled appointments to keep Doctor and Hygiene Booked at all times.
- Kept office on track with goals and budgets.
- Organize the meeting agenda of the Board of Directors, taking notes of the agreemets taken and follow them.
- Draft, receive, classify, register, custody and manage the correspondence.
- Customer service, receiving their inquiries and providing the information required according to their loan needs.
- Administrative and logistic support in the Business area.
business assistant/dental assistant
- Paperwork and insurance claims and posting payments
- Receive and Pay student tuition.
- Contact students over tuition bills and or refunds.
- Issue refunds to students.