- Receipting tuition fees.
- Managing day-to-day cash management.
- Keep organized books of tuition fees and files of receipts.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepare expense reports on a regular basis.
- Process Statutory payments.
- Maintaining and reconciliation of bank statements.
- Recording and maintaining proper books of accounts like cashbooks & ledger books and extraction of final accounts as well as year end adjustments.
- Extraction of monthly trial balances and preparation of bank reconciliation statements.
- Preparation of annual and supplementary budgets
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly payroll, deduction of statutory deductions and timely forwarding the same to the relevant bodies.
- In – charge of students pocket money.
- In – charge of the non teaching staff.
- Depositing and withdrawing money from the bank on behalf of the management plus collection of bank statements.
- Maintain a comprehensive financial reporting package to reflect growing organisational complexity.
- Prepare all bank account reconciliation