billing coordinator (seasonal)
- Seasonal position during peak holiday times.
- Prepared invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word Microsoft Word, Excel, Sage 300 and presentation software.
- Used computers for various applications, such as database management and word processing.
- Performed payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Answered telephones and gave information to callers, took messages, or transferred calls to appropriate individuals.
- Collected and deposited money into accounts, disbursed funds from cash accounts to pay bills or invoices, kept records of collections and disbursements, and ensured accounts are balanced.
- Work with different computer programs.
- Charge entry.
- Insurance Denials.
- Referrals and Prior authorization management.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Phone customer service.
- Work with numerous insurance companies.
- Collect and Post patient payments
- Make patient collection calls
- Collect, count, and disburse money, do detailed collections reports,
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public. and complete banking transactions.
- Tracked accumulated hours and dollar amounts charged to each client job in order to calculate client fees for professional services.
- Prepared itemized statements, bills, and invoices and recorded amounts due for design services rendered using QuickBooks Online.
- Kept records of invoices and support documents.
- Certify Basic Spanish Interpreter.
- Ensures client invoicing is completed timely and accurately according to instructions.
- Process invoicing using new and renewal client information. This includes balancing and reviewing variances.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking special handling clients and ensuring the billing is handled as expected.
- Assists branches and clients with questions relating to invoices
- Performs flat rate contract reconcilation using various claim reports and billing software
- Ensures billing calculations are accurate and complete
- Performs other duties and participation in special projects as requested.